Welcome Back FFT Members

Foreside Fitness & Tennis had to close yesterday at 1:15 p.m. due to an electrical fire at Morong Brothers which effected several of our electrical systems.

We are pleased to announce that all damage has been repaired and we are now back open for business!

If you would like to learn more about this incident, see link below for more information: 

Fire in Falmouth doused by firefighters, sprinkler system” by Dennis Hoey of the Portland Press Herald

Thank you for your understanding and welcome back to Foreside Fitness & Tennis!

~FFT Staff

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *